Re: [Another] Alice-Darwin rail link delay

Remember this is a Federal Election year.

The commencement of construction may be delayed to allow it to be used for
maximum propaganda on the eve of the Election (especially an early election)
:o)

Cheers
John Wayman

3a65a114$0$15484$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a65a114$0$15484$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...