Re: Chifley engine wait

While we're at it, lobby them for help with 5096 (Cyde Builders #1)and
5711....another Clyde product :-)
I doubt that EDI, would want to get involved......aren't they the subject of
a takeover bid??

Cheers,
Rob

3a66278c$0$15501$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a66278c$0$15501$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...