Australian Narrow Gauge Web Exhibition Update

Greetings all,

Apologies for any multiple postings that some may receive (including
me!)

The Australian Narrow Gauge Web Exhibition has been updated a number of
times in the last month or so.  Since I last made an announcement we
have three more layouts on display:

Carlisle River (On30)
Montezuma Lumber Company (Sn3)
The Beechy (On30)

There are also additional photos of the On30 Bellbird Timber Tramway.

Take a look at the quality narrow gauge layouts being produced
"downunder" - and remember that the 5th Australian Narrow Gauge
Convention is here in Melbourne at Easter, 2001.

But wait, there's more .... soon I will have an HOn3 layout, one in Nn3,
maybe a large scale (garden) narrow gauge layout or two, plus of course
in a few months, all of the layouts which will be on display at the
Convention.

Go to http://members.optushome.com.au/jdennis/ng_webex.html - and then,
to find out about the NG Convention go to
http://axis.jeack.com.au/~nawlins/ngc2001.htm

Thanks ,
John Dennis

--