Re: The Decline Of Morale Within The Rail Systems

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:44:38 +1100, "David Bennetts"
<davibenn@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>Think you might mean morale rather than a decline in morals in the system,
>though probably both are the case!
>Unfortunately I don't think this applies just within the rail system, but
>throughout the community generally, both in the public and private sectors.
>
>There are a lot of people, bright and enthusiastic coming out of the
>universities and other learning institutes who think they know everything,
>and perform very well at interview, get the job above other aspirants who
>have learnt the hard way.  When it comes to the crunch they stuff things up
>and everyone has to wear the consequences.
>
>Regards
>
>David Bennetts
I don't know if it is completely due to people coming out of
university and getting jobs before people with hands on experience. If
someone doesn't give a stuff about doing there job then they probably
won't do the job well, regardless of how they where educated. If
someone is inexperienced, but willing to learn then they can be good
at there job.

Tali