Re: Spam - Snow white

"David McLoughlin" <davemcl@NO***damned***SPAMiprolink.co.nz> wrote in
message 3a69054c@news.iprolink.co.nz">news:3a69054c@news.iprolink.co.nz...
> Andrew Tailby wrote:
> > once snow white is in ur email system u cant get rid of it i never
opened it
> > but it keeps coming back to my inbox so explain that one.
> > and i also right click delete then right click delete to send it to
cyber
> > hell.
>
> You are using Outlook, according to the full headers in your post.
>
> Outlook is your problem.
>
> Get a non-Microsoft email program (and newsreader). That will solve your
> problem.

That will stop this particular virus (and most that spread themselves by
e-mail), but there are heaps of others. Note also that there are patches for
Outlook that prevent the spread of virii.

I would also recommend getting some virus scanning software. In your case
Andrew, good virus scanning software should be able to clean your machine.

*AND* never ever open an EXE or any other kind of executable file if you
don't know where it's from - ESPECIALLY if you don't have a virus scanner.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au