Re: [NSW] RSA takes two weeks to repair broken points on CityRail line

David Johnson wrote in message <3A68D478.D6094822@ozemail.com.au>...
>Peter Ware wrote:
>

>> Come-on RSA/SRA (or whatever the recombined-devolved relevant authority
>> is now called), you can do better than that!!!

I think the new name for RAC/RSA is (Rail Infrastructure Corporation) or as
I think it should be called, Public Rail Infrastructure Corporation or PRIC
for short.

>Unfortunately, they can't go and buy a set of Peco points over the counter.
>Every set of points is different, and new parts have to be manufactured
>individually.

David,

It's not that they don't keep the parts on hand, I think most people are
concerned that these parts always seem to be shipped here from Europe and
that takes extra time. Why arn't these parts being made localy?

Dino