Re: [NSW] Picture taking at stations (Please Read)

<maikha_l@hotmail.com> wrote in message 94bkjs$6af$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:94bkjs$6af$1@nnrp1.deja.com...

> The serious note, Do we require this "letter of condolence" just to
> have a hobby like this, or were those Penrith Staff just talking c**p
> to me?!?
> If this permission thing is true........(I'll let ausrailer's discuss)

Provided you have a valid ticket permitting you on to the platform (if
required), and you are not in a restricted area, you are more than welcome
to take as many photos as you like.

The only time you would be restricted from taking a photograph is when an
accident has occured and there has been a fatality.

However, if asked why you are taking photo's by an employee, you are
required to explain why.  They don't know why you are there.  For all they
know, you could be planning a terrorist attack.

--
Look Closer
Andy B.