Re: [NSW] Picture taking at stations (Please Read)

Yes I would sue that piece of shit and Connex for employing it.
As I `ve said previously nearly all gunzels are responsible when it comes to
their photographic activities.
Why didn`t you grab his gonads and squeeze till his eyes popped out,what a
piece of shit!!
It sounds like one of them wanker CHUBB cockheads we have up here,I`m always
seeing them dickheads over stepping the mark but they always pick their mark
so to speak.
You know it is ok to take the piss out of each other on the group
etc,however assault is another matter and not to be condoned,I hope you
didn`t catch any nasty disease from the toilet/coin tray cleaner
A0ua6.26471$Xx3.144667@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au">news:A0ua6.26471$Xx3.144667@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au...

94bkjs$6af$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:94bkjs$6af$1@nnrp1.deja.com...