Re: [NSW] Picture taking at stations (Please Read)

> > today after jumping off an inter-urban service at Penrith, I decided to
> > take a picture of my train (just got off) departing Penrith with my new
> > camera I just got back from servicing.

Today i was at gosford to take pics of the 4908 and had just my weekly
ticket and ask the s.a to let me though the gates after showing my weekly
ticket from narara to chatswood and i had no problems in taking the pics but
did get some looks from people waiting for there train.
andrew