Re: ARHS (nsw div) and NSWRTM merger?

I understood that the reason for the "separation of powers" was the same as
that for the splitting of the Sydney Tramway Museum from the AETA - a body
begging the government to donate rolling stock and funds for its restoration
can't on the other hand, be appearing to oppose Government policy which is
to scrap them.

Rgds

Ron Besdansky
(Computer system project manager and rail enthusiast)
Ph: +61 (0)2 9413 1136 (0900h - 2300h UT +11h) (Home)
      +61 (0)417 671 541 (0900h - 2300h UT +11 h) (Mobile)

xJSa6.7399$65.43402@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:xJSa6.7399$65.43402@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...