Re: [General] Rules & Regulations under privatization

Of course there is, or do you think we all just make our own arrangements?
You know sometimes, you have bursts of intelligence however this is not one
of those times.....remember clutch in and put brain into first gear before
opening mouth.
"Ronald BESDANSKY" <ronbest@bigpond.com> wrote in message
cq3b6.7820$65.45397@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:cq3b6.7820$65.45397@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> When railways were operated by government agencies, the book of rules and
> regulations had legal force as a by-law of the relevant Government
Railways