Re: [General] Rules & Regulations under privatization

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a6e4806$0$16378$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a6e4806$0$16378$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> 3A6D8B2C.6B97CC88@ozemail.com.au">news:3A6D8B2C.6B97CC88@ozemail.com.au...
> | robson wrote:
> |
> | > The NSW Department of Transport issues Certifates of Competancy to any
> | > employees passed to carry out rail safety work.
> |
> | Hahahahahahaha!!!   I've been driving for a year now, and still haven't
> got
> | one of these magical certificates of competency.
>
> I've been with CityRail nearly 3 years and still don't have one.

Gee, the media would love to know about all these "Unlicensed Cityrail
drivers".

Tell train crewing you can't legally drive until you get one :^)

runaway.