Re: Railway Digest Jan 2001

pity YOU haven't worked out how to use the Grammar check.

Hate to even think what your initials spell, but I'm sure we could come up
with a few variations...

please go troll somewhere else,
(I'll be so glad when the children go back to school, then this guy might
stop posting!)

"f.u.i.t.b.e.t" <fuitbet@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
3a6d6919$0$16402$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a6d6919$0$16402$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Geez Derek not even a spelling mistake this time.....so you have finally
> worked out how to use the spell checker!!!!
> "Derek Rogers" <DekRogersnospam@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> G09b6.7976$65.46739@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:G09b6.7976$65.46739@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> > James
> > Sorry for the delay in responding.
> > I concur with what David Johnson has said (thanks Dave).
> >
> > However, the submission of web photos is a tricky issue. I suppose in
the
> > end it depends on the overall impact of the photo versus just how widely
> it
> > has been viewed on the internet. Not an easy question I know.
> > Like a lot of things in publishing, it is fraught with compromises.
> > We at RD strive to present images that have not appeared elsewhere
though
> > for one reason or another, occasionally there are lapses.
> > I'll leave it up to contributors although as a courtesy, perhaps those
> being
> > submitted to the magazine could be labelled if they have appeared
> > on any websites.
> > Regards
> > Derek Rogers
> > Editor - Railway Digest
> >
> > David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> > 3A6704BD.2B64F3AA@ozemail.com.au">news:3A6704BD.2B64F3AA@ozemail.com.au...

> that
> > you
> in
> > your

> editor
> (Derek?)
> > >
> > > That sounds about right.  The full size image will be 300 dpi CMYK
TIFF