Re: Red Rattlers be damned!

Well the use of term RED RATTLERS in the early 70's certainly beats the use
of it in the 80's. So would it not be fair to say that if you were in VIC in
the 70's and someone used the term you'd have a good idea as to what they
meant? However if I used the term in front of a Sydney sider in that time
I'd get a look puzzled look in reply?

3A6D8571.9ABF7600@bigpond.net.au">news:3A6D8571.9ABF7600@bigpond.net.au...