Re: [NSW] Picture Taking at Stations (Part 2)

I've never been approached by staff at Penrith despite taking numerous photos
in the last 4 years.

Sydney Terminal during the Olympics was a different matter however (1st time
for over 15 years).  Full marks to the staff member however who politely asked
what I was doing and explained at length why I couldn't take photos then and
there.  Why he even suggested a lower profile alternative.

Chris

3a739995$0$16411$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a739995$0$16411$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...