Re: XPT derailment north of Albury

Old Saying :

You can't put brains in statues!

I see now they are calling to legislate that all X-ings in NSW be upgraded or
replaced with over/underpasses, because X-ings go back to Horse and Cart
days(ie Train -1, Horse and Cart - Zip). Nothings changed Train 1, Car - Zip .
How about we educate these fools(and yes I do feel sorry for everyone
involved)that they will never ever win.
Unfortunately a little impatience causes a lot of tragedy.

But I guess they will never learn.........................