Re: [NSW] RSA takes two weeks to repair broken points on CityRail line

trainman@ozemail.com.au (David Johnson) wrote in
<3A6ADDEE.E2FB0070@ozemail.com.au>:

>> It's not that they don't keep the parts on hand, I think most people
>> are concerned that these parts always seem to be shipped here from
>> Europe and that takes extra time. Why arn't these parts being made
>> localy?

>They used to be made at Chullora, near where the SMH is printed.  It is
>probably closed by now.

Pathetic that they have to come from offshore. Surely there can't be a lack
of skill and industry in Australia to perform such a task?

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".