Airport line

Evening all,
Just back from a weekend trip to Melbourne.  Tried using Sydney's airport line
to get to terminal, but got caught up with a signal failure at Wolli Creek,
meaning all trains were cancelled.  Annoyed about that, since we'd just
coughed up $10 each to get there from Arncliffe.  Since we were out of time,
had to call a cab.  What are my chances of getting a refund on the ticket??
I've sent off a message to CityRail's feedback.

While there, I spoke to a bloke on the platform who was taking pics of the
Campbelltown bound trains (they were the only ones arriving). He was wondering
what "the big festival" was, I told him it was the Big Day Out).  Just
wondering if that was another aus.railer there (it was around 12-12:20 on
Friday afternoon, platform 1 at Wolli Creek), when all trains were cancelled.

Used the airport line again tonight to get back to Arncliffe, it worked better
this time (actually, could almost say it was perfect public transport).  We
walked out of the terminal to the station, waited about 2 minutes for a train,
changed at Wolli Creek for a Waterfall bound train, and only had about another
3 minute wait for it.  After picking up our bags at about 5:40 (in the Express
terminal), we were walking off Arncliffe station at 5:58.  If only it was like
that all the time...

--
Al Pout

No matter where you go, there you are