Re: DSRM

In article <9516q1$m26$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Patrick <patrick@trafficgiant.net> wrote:

> > interestinger and interestinger , they're going to close the
> unofficial
> > site , BUT they don't run it .
> > They must know who does then and have co-operation .
>
> May I ask why this matters at all? Not exactly a federal case.
>
> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/
Seems to me there are a lot of people who do not understand the logic
of a Board which does not nurture the stuff they have available whether
it be rollingstock which needs cover / shelter or a webpage but seems
to always want more , a tank even , to look after let alone maintain .
Bad management of resources it would appear .

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/