Re: Spam - Snow white

Graeme <grimegrime@hotmailremove.com> wrote in article
<3a748364$1@news.iprimus.com.au>:

>TRUE,,,,BUT....Every body who uses the net MUST have Anti Virus software
>to give them selves a fighting chance, or else they are Bloody
>Idiots......

I am a bloody idiot I guess. In the 5 years I've been using the net I've
not used any AV software, nor has my computer ever contracted a virus. I am
just extremely selective about what attachments I open.

Granted, you are right. Most people who do use the net need antivirus
software to give themselves a fighting chance.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME