Re: [NSW-Journal] Blue mountains trip today

Well, one of my views I was looking forward to (The Valley just before
Mt. Victoria) was totally fogged, on my way there and back :-(

At first (At Valley Heights) I wanted to go to Katoomba but than found
out the normal Off-peak, Child, Return fare could get me further!
Lithgow was a priority but seemed just abit far.....

---

I'm looking forward, next time I'm in Brissy, to try to have a ride on
the Common trains found there (Inter-urbans a must! Tilt Train also,
and maybe that Green colour train (Same structure as a normal EMU) also)

>From what I heard, Brissy's Inter-urbans are one of the most advanced!

Cheers:-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <9533k0$516$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  hagiss@my-deja.com wrote:
> Went up to the Blue Mountains (Katoomba) to do the 'touristy' things
> (being a tourist I figured it was an obligation!). I'd never been
there
> before and kept hearing about this magnificent Jamieson valley and the
> Three Sisters. Shame I didn't get to see them on account of the fog!!!
> The explorer bus driver kept assuring us it would lift but it never
> did. I walked around to the start of the Giant Stairway to get a view
> of the sisters and still couldn't!
>
> Train trip up and back was nice and comfortable. V Sets are definitely
> nicer than G's but don't hold a candle to Brisbane's ICE's! That's my
> opinion anyway!
>
> Cheers,
> Michael
>
> Sent via Deja.com