Re: [NSW-Journal] Blue mountains trip today

> I'm looking forward, next time I'm in Brissy, to try to have a ride on
> the Common trains found there (Inter-urbans a must! Tilt Train also,
> and maybe that Green colour train (Same structure as a normal EMU)
>also)

What green colour train? ICE? they lost green colour not long ago now
all are in yellow-and-maroon standard QR colour.

I must say I prefer the original green-and-yellow.

> From what I heard, Brissy's Inter-urbans are one of the most advanced!

They (IMUs) ARE the best!:-)  and 2nd generation of IMU are coming
soon.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin