(BRISY) Park Road station

I see theres a lot of Work going into Park road station, I assume its
going to be the new 'final' Station for romina trains before runnign
express thuru the southside?  Anyone know the details of whats being
installed?

Also on Brissy topic, Not sure if anyone noticed,  the SMU2's are all DM
T DM format,  first time this has been used , EMU's and SMU's and IMU's
of the past were all  DM M DT    :p    anyone know if theve finshed
delviering smu2's or is there more to come?