Re: (BRISY) Park Road station

"jjjim" <jjjim@bigpond.com> wrote in message
3A753C4B.86019B23@bigpond.com">news:3A753C4B.86019B23@bigpond.com...
> I see theres a lot of Work going into Park road station, I assume its
> going to be the new 'final' Station for romina trains before runnign
> express thuru the southside?  Anyone know the details of whats being
> installed?

Your assumption is incorrect. The Robina service stopping pattern will not
change at this stage. As for the details of Park Road station, check out
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qrhistory/files/Flashing+yellows./ParkRd.jpg

> Also on Brissy topic, Not sure if anyone noticed,  the SMU2's are all DM
> T DM format,  first time this has been used , EMU's and SMU's and IMU's
> of the past were all  DM M DT    :p

Not all EMU's are this configuration. 60 to 79 are DM-M-GT having only one
driving station.

anyone know if theve finshed