Re: Mailbox overflow

I didn't try the high-speed Acela (not running on New Year's Day), but I
tried the middle-ranking Acela: Amfleet carriages repainted and refitted,
no real improvement.  The snackbar is worse: useless tables, to force
people to carry takeaways to their seats instead of lingering.

I used the trolleybus (named Trole) extensively.  There was no smell of
ash, no sign of ash.  Often the buses would run on diesel under the wires,
I suspect a power shortage.  The system is patronised very heavily.  AFAIK
all running is segrated from cars, and the new southern extension features
contra-flow so that the stops may have island platforms.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

David McLoughlin <davemcl@NO***damned***SPAMiprolink.co.nz> wrote in