Mailbox overflow

Apologies to anyone who had mail to me bounce recently.  My isp would not
increase the limit during my absence.

USA: Absolutely horrible; Amtrak unable to cope with snow in Chicago, but
with lots of problems which have nothing to do with snow: horrible
procedures designed for passenger inconvenience.
Ecuador: The highlight, although down to only three tourist segments
operating.
Colombia: There is still a Sunday steam tourist operation out of Bogota.
Venezuela: Just the metro.
UK: surprisingly good, despite delays and missed connections.  I didn't do
much long-distance riding, where the delays were worse.
Normally I go to UK after Europe, and UK seems run down and rough by
comparison; this time I went to UK after USA, and UK seemed much better.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith