Re: [NSW] Gunzelling by Bike

Most of the older, pre-2001 pics on my website were gunzelling with my
bike!! (Half of them whilst in motion...) My new camera requires a little
more effort to use, and cost $780 so I don't want to drop it!!

And I have taken my bike to Ligthow twice - Rode from Mt.Vic to Ligthow down
bells line of rd. (I thought this was down hill...) The other time me any my
friend caught the Midnight Sleeper with the intention of riding down the hwy
from Katoomba - Penrith, but there was a sudden cold snap and it was allmost
snowing... so we kept the chubb guy company for a while.

--
Paul Jones
http://pj_rail.tripod.com

3B03E9A6@MailAndNews.com">news:3B03E9A6@MailAndNews.com...