Re: [NSW] Lithgow trip yesterday ("gunzelling by FOOT!")

Maikha V Ly <maikha@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
3B03DD4C@MailAndNews.com">news:3B03DD4C@MailAndNews.com...

> >> That's the story. My long awaited Lithgow trip finally!
> >
> >Probably one you'll never make again :)
>
> I sure will! In winter I'll be back.

Far be it from me to advocate jigging school but you should always be ready
drop everything and chase the snow and trains out west.

Also the area from Bell to Zig Zag is great on foot in the big frosts on the
clearest coldest July days.  The frost/ice on the compound catenary and low
scrubby vegetaion drip as it thaws catching the light and it makes for a great
scene.  Just take your woollies and some waterproof boots.

Chris