RE: [NSW] Lithgow trip yesterday ("gunzelling by FOOT!")

>You are referring to Yard Box and Eskbank Station.

Yeah that's the one!

>> Running 400m from my spot to the station was pretty fast (seeing as though
>> crossed a red light at a street crossing!)
>
>Naughty, Naughty.  :)

What? There were no cars at the time?

>> That's the story. My long awaited Lithgow trip finally!
>
>Probably one you'll never make again :)

I sure will! In winter I'll be back.

>> Went on my own to have a final minute to myself before skool kicks in
again,
>> to get away from the Rat Race, and somewhere where I would't need to worry
>> about things :-)
>
>You can certainly do that at Lithgow.

Worry about.....? (Other than the chance of missing a connection)

Cheers :-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

"If I never missed that stupid Endeavour at Victoria St, I would have not
missed my connection and I would be breathing"

(Said by me repeatedly on the way home from the Hunter Valley trip, 17/4/01)