RE: [NSW] Gunzelling by Bike

good idea! If only I had dragged my Blue BMX with me to good ol' Lithgow I
would have got to the station before the V-SET would even leave to shunt!

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

<neil_oconnor@nospam.acslink.net.au> =====
>Brendan wrote:
>
>> I've done gunzelling by foot a lot - I only recently got my Driver's
>> licence. I have also used a pushbike, boat, and of course the train.
>
>I find a mountain bike is really good for gunzelling in metropolitan areas.
You
>can cover a lot of ground reasonably quickly, go places where a car can't,
and
>carry everything you need on a rack (camera gear, food/drink, raincoat, etc).
>You can even take it on a train to go somewhere that is too far to ride the
>whole way. :-)
>
>Neil.

"If I never missed that stupid Endeavour at Victoria St, I would have not
missed my connection and I would be breathing"

(Said by me repeatedly on the way home from the Hunter Valley trip, 17/4/01)