Re: Chatswood station/update

"David Bennetts" <davibenn@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:CA1H6.2306$VM5.71996@ozemail.com.au...
> Hang on, there has to be some logic in this.   Firstly, the platform
should
> be done in preference to the others because it's easier to do than the
> others, where the passengers keep getting in the way all the time.

There's no access to the platform for passengers.  The stairs have been
blocked off by a locking door.  There's also no track.

But, before I go on any further, the tiling had been removed by this
afternoon (Monday).  Either it was, or we all just imagined the guy sitting
there, with a roll of blue tactile studding, adhesive and a
hammer.....hmmm.....

Anyone from State Rail out there?

Paul