Re: [NSW] 3801 to Coota

I didn't claim not to be a spy from China, merely that I am not an SRA spy.
I'll leave it up to you to decide which is worse. However if I get a good
enough offer from PRC to release this info I'll get back to you. Never know,
we may both be able to do a deal with them and make a bit out of it.
To those who have already provided the requested info go my grateful thanks.
There should be more of it.

A83H6.2377$VM5.74010@ozemail.com.au">news:A83H6.2377$VM5.74010@ozemail.com.au...