[NSW] 3801 to Coota

[Adopts beg/grovel/plead posture]

Would somebody (who has appropriate access) be so terribly kind as to PLEASE
obtain a copy of the STN for the 3801 trip to Coota next Saturday and either
make available on a web-site to print, or alternatively painfully input
contents here in a return message. If anonymity is a critical factor in
revealing the fact that somebody has this information who shouldn't, please
feel free to e-mail me directly. Trust me, I wear a tie and DON'T "work" for
State Rail!! :-)
I understand the train numbers are going to be SS65 & SS66 (how
appropriate!) but I don't know the STN number.
I also have fax available or there's always Australia Snail Mail.
My most sincere and humble thanks to anyone who can oblige.

[gets up off knees, dusts down, and hopes nobody who knows me, saw me
grovel]