Re: (SYD) A few questions

> (a) platforms on still-existing routes, which are no longer in use but
> which once were in use (example: the terminal platform at Chatswood)

Clyburn, Sandown, National Park, Chatswood

> (b) platforms which were built to a reasonable level of completion but
> were never used for trains (example: the middle platforms at St James,
> and the tram platforms at Wynyard)?
(I have included the above for sake of completion)

Central 26+27, Redfern 13+14, Wynyard and Millsons Pt 1+2, St James middle
platforms, St Leonards 1+4 (debatable), Woollara on Eastern Suburbs line
Rgds
J. Boles
Sydney, Australia

jaboles AT bigpond DOT com