Re: 'Gatha Train Set To Return

Barry's Beach was a short branch off the line near Leongatha, I think, as I
only got past Leongatha once on a stock train to some place I cannot now
remember but it was short of Yarram ;o(((
AmxG6.50905$Xx3.288187@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au">news:AmxG6.50905$Xx3.288187@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au...