Re: GrainCorp tender

"Yuri J Sos" <steam5me@dingoblue5not4.net.au> wrote in message
kabketo7hp0q225kepfjhg0n7io2c4g3np@4ax.com">news:kabketo7hp0q225kepfjhg0n7io2c4g3np@4ax.com...
| On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 01:37:43 +1000, "Tezza"
| <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
|
| >I was having a shot for not including the post you were referring to
|
| Why should I have?
|
| Any competent newsreading client will have threaded these messages.
| Including unnecessary quotebacks is a waste of time and bandwidth.

Most people use a view that excludes read or ignored posts for speed and
ease of viewing, so when someone doesn't include part of the post they're
referring to, it sits there like a shag on a rock with no-one knowing what
the hell it's about. This is what brought about the thread about replying
without quoting. If you want someone to reply to your post, you should
include at least part of the post that you're referring to.