Re: [Melb] 27/4/2001 - Services disrupted on Belgrave Line

Hmmm, class action because you missed your bus?

Some people will sue anything FOR anything..

You could walk from the station, get someone to pick you up maybe..

Suing for being delayed on a train will do nothing except leave the company
with less money, and with less money they will have less resources, and with
less resources, you will be waiting 45 minutes for your bus more often...

"Mick Stock" <mstock@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
3AE95408.A4B861B0@bigpond.net.au">news:3AE95408.A4B861B0@bigpond.net.au...
> "news.foxall.com.au" wrote:
> >
> > Does anybody know why buses were running between Ringword and Upper
Ferntree