Re: [Melb] 27/4/2001 - Services disrupted on Belgrave Line

"news.foxall.com.au" wrote:

> Does anybody know why buses were running between Ringword and Upper Ferntree
> Gully this morning instead of trains?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter G.

And why there were only 2 buses used to replace each train, even though
3 or more were needed.  There wasn't one single announcement at Ringwood
as to what the hell was going on (at least around 9.30 this morning).
There wasn't anything on the Connex web site either...

This is getting typical for Connex these days. Trains running late
almost every day this week (on Monday evening, 20-25 mins late, but as
usual no explanation or apologies), more delays last night and tonight -
thanks Connex, two nights in a row I've missed my connecting bus, with a
45 min wait for the next one, and STILL NO EXPLANATIONS!!!!

What does it take to get a response from Connex these days - the threat
of a class-action lawsuit?  Any lawyers out there interested in this?

Mick.

--
Mick Stock
 mzs@NOSPAMeastwood.apana.org.au