Re: [NSW]Short cuts

"Marvin The Martian" <choochoo@spin.net.au> wrote in message
news:3AE897A3.D4648382@spin.net.au...
| I heard that the new train crewing boss Gail Gregory wants to crack down
| on short cuts. For those that don't know it is where one person will
| work another ones train so they can go home early. She also wants to
| crack down on swaps (people swapping shifts) If she manages this she
| will not be popular.

Especially when the boots go on and nothing gets out on time (if at all) of
a morning. These rumours have been getting around for a week or so now. They
fail to realise that to get the job done, it's a two-way street. As I said
before they're already having trouble getting early morning call-outs at
Central after she insisted that back-shift blokes who need a taxi at the end
of the shift, get that taxi back to Central and not to their home.