Re: [NSW] CityRail Sweetens fare rise pitch

E.P wrote:

> The railway station I worked at.If we are caught being rude, not helpful, it
> does get reported to the Station Manager, and we get dealt with.I wont name
> the station, but the SM is fair but strict, I think that breeds efficiency
> and good work ethics
>
> E.P

It's just a pity that the passengers aren't always so polite and
courteus. I often have a chat to the gate staff (or others) at Liverpool
when it's not a very busy time...

This may just be *my* opinion, but if the staff are courteus and polite,
why not return such behaviour?

--
Michael Hendy

Webmaster, http://biisetup.cjb.net

Some people have too much time on their hands:
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~hendy/plasma.html

P.S. Next job is to do a "mockup" of an SPI indicator...