Re: AS to DAR, a few notes from the Centre.

"E.P" <nathan1@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
9caeup$709$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:9caeup$709$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> Thank you for letting me know how to do that.I was getting abused by Dave
> Proctor about that, and when asked for help, nothing.But thank you so
much.

Because you use a different version of Outhouse Express to me. I was using a
beta version of OE6 (since gone back to 5.0) and you are using 5.5. Things
are different between them.

btw, it is considered good netiquette to place your reply under the quoted
text (there, I *can* be helpful if I try!)

Dave