AS to DAR, a few notes from the Centre.

Its a DEAL said the Centralian Advocate with a photo of
the NT Chief Minister and SA Premier, the latter was
smiling very broadly, no doubt because SA will benefit
the most out of this deal.

According to the article it marks the "launch" of the
ASIA PACIFIC TRANSPORT COMPANY which is the holding
company.  AD-Rail the rail consortiums design and
construction contractor will draw together a team of
international experts in engineering, construction,
operations and logistics.! (I thought we could do that)

Once the line is completed APTC (see above) will
operate a new "import export" freight company called,
wait for it, .......FREIGHTLINK.

On another page there is a taxpayer funded full page NT
government advertisement with the usual mug shot of the
Chief at the top.  I will spare you the political
platitudes except to say that it noted the name change
of one of the partners, Australian Railroad Group
(formerly Genesee & Wyoming).  In the bottom right hand
corner of this full page of pap was a shot of Ex AN
ALF22 in its new owners colours.

....Tell