Re: Motive Power Magazive V's Railway Digest, which is the better magazine

The question is really what do you want to read about? Motive Power only has
articles, news and photos about locomotives whereas Railway Digest covers all
aspects of railways in Australia. Motive Power covers a specific topic and does
it well. Digest has made a number of improvements in recent times and is the
only national rail fan magazine. Both editors are to be congratulated for their
publications.
Cheers
Bob