Heritage trams on Metro Light Rail system?

Does anyone know wether they are still planning to run Heritage trams on the
Sydney Metro Light Rail system? I was in at Central the other day,
inspecting
the loading guage and found at least one pole that was fairly close to the
tracks. I'm sure a Sydney corridor tram would swing out far enough to come
in
contact with the pole.
Joseph