Erik's Rail News WAP

The WAP version of my website is now working as it should again, at
http://eriksrailnews.com/wap.wml

A server upgrade a few weeks ago caused a misconfiguration but I fixed that
now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

EriksRailNews.com is updated almost daily with clips and links from the web,
as well as latest press releases from over 40 rail organisations around the
world. It also has a searchable archive dating back to 1997.

News contributions are always welcome.

--
Erik Sandblom
EriksRailNews.com

A developer is someone who wants to build a house in the woods. An
environmental activist is someone who already has a house in the woods.