Re: [NSW] Power/Traction

I would agree. The U set would be able to beat the V over a shorter/steeper
section. The V's would be able to get to the higher speed but it would take
time.

I was told to move by a driver when I was standing in the middle of the cab.
Bassically I was on the floor hatch, and they use them as a speedo cause they
lifted it 115km/h.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

After you've heard two eyewitness accounts of an auto accident
it makes you wonder about history.
     ---Unknown