Re: Connex train splitting

Honest guys - it wasn't an April Fool's joke. I really was talking to Connex
customer service (I hope!) and having the reason for the cancellation of so
many Alamein trains explained. The Connex person said that problems arose
when something went wrong with the splitting procedure. He suggested that
drivers were unwilling to go down onto the tracks to rectify the problem.
I'm only reporting what I was told and I made the original call to Connex at
least a week before April Fool's day. They didn't ring back on April Fool's
day either - it was 3rd April.
Paul Hambleton

908CBBD3FgunzelT333@203.164.20.149">news:908CBBD3FgunzelT333@203.164.20.149...