Re: The Fish and Chips

Ah good, my grandfather was asking the other day if I caught a goldfishbowl
(Tangara) to Newcastle. After I said no, they don't really run up there, my
uncle said something about it being the same train as on the Fish and Chips
run. I had no idea what he was talking about so this gives me some insight.
Was this run a V set?

lYwD6.114948$N8.8863197@bin1.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com">news:lYwD6.114948$N8.8863197@bin1.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com...