Re: The Fish and Chips

The last time it did run was in the timetable effective November 1996 (the
one that didnt last very long). The name was given to the morning semi
express from Sydney around 8am, and its return service from Lithgow in
mid-afternoon. With the death of that timetable, the name also died.

3ADEBD76.30ED0B15@hermes.net.au">news:3ADEBD76.30ED0B15@hermes.net.au...