Re: Connex train splitting

I seem to recall this happening with 2 Brisbane EMUs at Central one evening
about 15 years ago.

In NSW the 0731 weekday Newcastle - Sydney 4 car V-set arrives at Gosford at
0848 and amalgamates with the 0840 arrival from Sydney.  The 8 cars then leave
for Sydney at 0854.  Do passengers remain on the 4 cars from Newcastle during
the coupling?

Chris

01c0bcd5$476aa040$ac8417d2@rodsmith">news:01c0bcd5$476aa040$ac8417d2@rodsmith...